A Luxury Mountain Community
- 350-acre planned unit gated community bordering the more than 3,000 acre Nantahala National Forest
- Large estate-sized lots — only 93 available
- 42% of the property will forever remain dedicated green space
- Up to 90% financing available
- Environmentally-friendly development, carefully planned to preserve the natural beauty of the forest
- Wide, two-lane roads
- Nature trails for walking
- Waterfalls and creeks throughout property
- Large pavilion with stone fireplace
- Platform tennis court
- 360 degrees with 40 mile views - the only NC mountain development with both
- The most scenic, long-range views and the coolest summer temperatures in the North Carolina mountains
- See photos of the amenities in our gated community.
- See videos of our lots that we are selling as Home sites.
- See photos of Home sites on top of Alarka Mountain.
Amenities & Mountain ViewsArea attractions near the Alarka Highlands community include some of the most beautiful natural wonders to found in the Southeastern United States, much less the Smoky Mountains. Whether you are looking to retire in a Smokey Mountain log cabin, or would just love to enjoy the breathtaking mountain views from your own home, Alarka Highlands is the place for your home site.
Neighboring communities here in the Great Smokey Mountains National Park of North Carolina include Bryson City, NC, Highlands, NC, Cashiers, NC, Franklin, NC, Murphy, NC, Sylva, NC, Fontana, NC, Cherokee, NC, Wayne County, NC, Jackson County, NC, Macon County, NC, and the larger cities of Ashville, NC, and Boon, NC.